martes, 6 de marzo de 2012

A Blissful Big Affinity (ABBA)

Under my sun
Well, the Visitors arrived at 02.45 a.m. and today  -their  first day in Valencia after only a few hours' sleep,SOS, was probably hard, on and on and on. Meeting lots of new students at IES Campanar, knowing me, knowing you. The school bell, (ring, ring)  another lesson.
 The headmaster welcomed the Skövde group warmly and Fernando asked:"Hey, would you like to have a look at Campanar's main square?" "I do, I do, I do I do, I do" was everybody's answer in unison. Then to school again and together with The Togeder we had paella for lunch. "Gimme, gimme, gimme"! I am hungry, they said. Nina (pretty,for sure, ballerina I dunno) loved the chocolate sponge -"As sweet as honey, honey!" And Teresa exclaimed: "Mamma Mia"! I ate much too much.
"Does your mother know?"
Arrival
Some VERY brave students dared to play a football match at full throttle and then we all walked to the interesting History Museum of Valencia. At 6.00 p.m. we were back at school."I am still alive", I heard a student say! Mercedes waved them all bye bye "¡Hasta Mañana!". I really love this exchange!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario